Saturday, May 7, 2011

Garage Sale Day

We're having a huge garage sale on our front lawn today. I have found it so cleansing going through all our bits with the mentality that if I haven't used it in the past two years then it can be sold. With the iminent move I am not relishing packing up so if there is less 'stuff' then that makes my job easier! I invited four neighbours around us to come and sell their wares on our lawn too so it should be a fun day.



Enjoy your weekend and I'll be back on Monday with another post in my colour combinations series.


x

2 comments:

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

Hope you have a good day! Nothing better than getting rid of "stuff" xx

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Hello lovely,

I hope the sale goes reeeeeally well. I'm feeling a bit of a purge coming on myself. I'm getting a bit tetchy at all the 'stuff' we have.

Sarahx