Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Peaceful Place

Morning All.

Do you ever feel
that life is flying by far too quickly,
that you almost can't keep up with it and
that you can't come up for air...
well that's where I'm at for the moment

I know that it's just a phase and in a couple of months it will all seem like a distant blur but for the time being I'm in the thick of it.



So here is a room that would live in my realm of fantasy..one that I can escape to when I need to take a moment to breathe, a second to pause.

Escape there with me today, rest your head on the fluffy pillow, curl your knees up to your chest, close your eyes and just be.

Image found here

x

3 comments:

Glamour Drops said...

Beautifully said! I think I can certainly relate to this! Stop the clocks, it's all going too fast!

Melissa said...

emma...i would love to...i just posted a *pause* moment too...

it's important to *get off* the treadmill of life sometimes isn't it!

Melissa x

Alexis said...

I feel that way! Life is just moving too quickly for me... but room is gorgeous :)